Our core purpose is to help event planners – professionals and DIYs – to plan and execute memorable events. We rely on the knowledge and expertise of our contributors from all walks of life in our event industry, from professional event planners to hospitality professionals to everyone involved in the event planning and management process. This also includes event industry vendors offering products and services for events.
Topics we cover and accept submissions about:
- Event planning
- Event management
- Virtual and hybrid events, including webinars
- Event marketing and promotion
- Business topics for self-employed event planners (marketing, accounting, etc.)
- Speaker recruitment and management
- Event industry news and opinion pieces
- Event type specific topics (conferences, tradeshows, weddings, parties, meetings, etc.)
- Event technology and A/V
- Other topics must be relevant and related to the above!
Requirements & Conditions
- All submissions must be original and written for exclusive display on Eventstant. You must either be the article's author or own the copyright to the article.
- You don't need to include photographs or images; we will supply visuals. Unless the article needs screenshots and unique visuals (charts, etc.), only you can provide them.
- We reserve the right to edit your article as we see fit to increase quality and engagement.
- All submissions must be relevant to the event industry. We don't accept articles that are low in quality, spun, AI-generated, or simply trying to acquire a backlink to their website.
Payment must be made before your post is published via Stripe or Paypal.
Submit a Request
"*" indicates required fields